MONO
I started feeling sick after St. Patricks Day weekend. I thought it was just the usual Head cold, cough, sore throat but it kept getting worse. I decided to go to the doctor when we took some pictures of my throat and it looked like a bad case of TONSILLITIS. (I would post them but they're pretty nasty) The doctor took a look and said, " You might win the throat of the week". That's not a good thing to win... I got my blood taken (I'm terrified of needles) The test results came back and I found out that I have MONO. Its kind of a bummer but it makes sense why I have been so tired lately. I just have to let it run it's coarse. I'm on antibiotics and I've got my creamies, soup, yogurt and pudding. I can't wait to have real food! Hopefully it gets better sooner than later. I have a lot of time on my hands. Eric is taking good care of me. I'm lucky to have a husband like him.
No comments:
Post a Comment